TwitCount Button

Archive - December 2019

1
How To Create an Enrichment Christmas Tree For Your Cat’s Delight!
2
How honeysuckle can uplift your cat to another level of olfactory enrichment

How To Create an Enrichment Christmas Tree For Your Cat’s Delight!

If your household is ruled by a furry tree dweller, guess who cannot resist climbing the Christmas tree every year! Yes, Tigger has his sights set on diving into some tinsel and hanging precariously from a branch of your pristine Christmas tree. Nothing is going to stop him, not even the thought of losing his balance and feline dignity when it all comes crashing down. But there is a solution to this madness. Yes! Read on for how to make a Christmas tree for your cats.

Read More

How honeysuckle can uplift your cat to another level of olfactory enrichment

Tartarian honeysuckle is another great way to enhance your cat’s olfactory enrichment experience. If your cat gives catnip the cold shoulder, spoil your cat with some Tartarian honeysuckle which has similar effects to catnip.


He watches from the sidelines as his friends roll around doing the familiar and much-loved catnip dance of ecstasy. “Some cats have all the luck” he ponders as he yawns and walks away disinterested.

George, the Teetotaler of the Chirpy Cats

There’s always one cat in every multi-cat household that is immune to the effects of catnip. With only roughly 70% of cats responding to catnip, how do we cater to the other approximately 30% of cats feeling shut out of the party? Luckily for these cats with a bad case of FOMO, there is another way they can experience a similar frenzy of ecstasy. Tartarian honeysuckle wood may just be the cat stimulant your cat was missing out on all along.

Read More

Copyright © 2020. Chirpy Cats. All Rights Reserved. Content and images on this website belong to the site owner and may not be reproduced without prior written permission.