Meowvelous Monday Haiku
- Giant sunflowers form the perfect curtain of shade around the catio so us cats have plenty of shaded spots.
- Bees, birds, and butterflies love them so we get replays of Nature TV on loop all day long.
- Sunflowers are also on the list of cat-friendly plants which are non-toxic to cats so we don’t have to worry if my pal Jimmy the plant snacker decides to use his thumbs to grab a piece!
- They tolerate periods of drought and like true beauty queens, always manage to look good in all conditions!
- Love them or hate them, but our bandit friends, the squirrels go nuts for them!
Come inside my lair
I have plenty of secrets
One or two I can share
Hello busy bee
Your pollen dance delights me
A ring of sunshine
Will the rain come soon?
When water flows through your veins
Cheery faces kiss
The southern skies of Summer
Pitter patter paws
On daytime tunnel patrol
The Meadowlark sings
Are you enjoying your Summer days? Or are you looking forward to ‘Leaf Fall’?
For more inspiring ways to enrich your cat’s life, sign up for our pawsome newsletter![madmimi id=866506]